Marketing Manager – Dynamic, Fast Scaling Organisation – Up to £65k (dependent on experience) + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, confident and experienced Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing specialist medical technology company based near Peterborough.
We’re on the hunt for an innovative individual who has 5years+ broad marketing experience, ideally gained in a startup/SME, with a relevant marketing qualification (degree, CIM or other).
You will be decisive in judgement, hands-on in work and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment.
Previous line management/supervisory experience is required as you will be managing a team of four and the ability to quickly build rapport and maintain long-term relationships is key.
The Marketing Manager will be required to oversee the marketing function of the business and will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy which will be closely aligned to the overall goals of the business.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing the marketing, communication and digital plan for the business
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the department
- Ensuring the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Coordinating marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Leading the marketing team of 4
- Developing and delivering the digital plans including website and all social media
- Launching marketing campaigns
- Implementing an internal and external communications framework
- Taking a hands-on approach
- Plus more.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a broad marketing role (5 years+), ideally gained in a startup or SME
- Degree, CIM or certificates in marketing
- Line management/supervisory experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy at all times
- Extensive digital marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to quickly build rapport and effectively maintain long-term relationships
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Resourceful, proactive and dynamic with a genuine hands-on approach to work
- Confident and decisive in judgement
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Confidentiality in processing sensitive data
- IT literate
Further information: Our client promotes flexible working and believes this role can be partially undertaken from home, however a routine of regular attendance at the Peterborough office will be expected.
What’s on offer:
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly scaling company that is changing their industry and making a difference. Without being micro-managed, your boss will encourage and support you to ensure you become a key team player in the organisation and that the role, and your team, is a major success.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the successful individual.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for then don’t delay! Ensure your CV showcases all of your attributes and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘CP – Marketing Manager, Peterborough’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.