Media Relations and Content Executive – Media Industry – Central London, SE1 – up to £30k basic, £40k (OTE)
- Media Relations and Content Executive
- Fabulous Graduate or Early Career opportunity
- Market-leading business network for UK media
- Exciting opportunity for a talented, energetic and passionate individual
- Based in amazing offices in an exciting workspace which features bars, a garden, fitness rooms, spa facilities, a screening room and more – (SE1)
- £22k – £30k basic (DoE), c£35k-£40k realistic OTE
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone with impeccable language, communication and interpersonal skills who has a keen interest in media, journalism and digital content and has a clear focus on working to targets in order to achieve big bonuses.
We are recruiting for a media company, based in Central London, which runs several social networking sites that connect the media with various industries.
They are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to take responsibility for day to day outreach contact with journalists and the media as well as managing the website content.
The fundamental goal of this role is to develop long-term relationships with journalists to ensure their loyalty and to encourage the constant generation of fresh content, so the role requires proactive phone calls and email/social outreach to journalists.
Managing and approving content on a daily basis is also central to the role therefore excellent attention to detail and impeccable written English is required.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with approximately one year’s experience who has exemplary spoken and written communication skills, drive and ambition.
Key responsibilities as the Sales and Content Executive will include:
- Extensive liaison with journalists, developing long term relationships to ensure loyalty and drive content
- Encouraging media to attend company events and awards
- Meeting successful call targets daily
- Checking and approving uploaded material, press releases, stories, images, video and other inbound content
- Ensuring perfect presentation of content on the sites and on alert emails
- Attending company events and industry events
What we’re looking for in suitable candidates:
- Recent graduate or work experience in PR, sales or similar role
- Impeccable communication skills and a confident and persuasive telephone manner
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills (clear diction and excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Persuasive phone manner
- Success driven – willingness (and desire) to reach daily call targets
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working in online media (desirable)
- Proactive team player
What’s on offer?
Based in fantastic offices in Central London, our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus attainable bonus scheme and a fab benefits and perks package.
Interested in this Media Relations Content Executive role?
If you think you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘EA – Media Relations and Content Executive – London’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.