Mitarbeiter Vertriebsinnendienst / Sales Support Assistant (m/w/d) – Internal Sales and Marketing – International Scaleup – Cologne / Dusseldorf, Germany – Hybrid Working – up to €45,000
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial and self-motivated Business Support Coordinator / Internal Sales Executive to join a truly exciting company in the midst of international expansion as their Mitarbeiter Vertriebsinnendienst / Sales Support Assistant.
The role of Mitarbeiter Vertriebsinnendienst would suit someone who has 2-3 years+ experience of channel sales support, internal sales, back office administration, account management or project management; you will be focused and driven, entrepreneurial and creative and eager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Fluent / Business German and English language skills are a necessity for this role as you will be liaising with contacts in Germany, the UK and the USA.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing circular economy organisation where you will be a key team player in the overall success of the company. Our client is offering a competitive salary and hybrid working.
Key responsibilities as the Mitarbeiter Vertriebsinnendienst / Sales Support Assistant will include:
- Administration, reporting and accounting to partners
- Providing support for new kiosk installations with channel partners, together with operations team
- Executing and tracking of retail marketing activities, working with Marketing team
- Supporting consumer interaction on social media, with partners and for events
- Office support for legal entity, contracts, plans and other sales/marketing activities
- Account management of existing channel partners
- Communicating internally and externally with partners to drive the business
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in a similar channel sales support, internal sales, account management or project management role (2-3 years+)
- Fluent/Business level German and English language skills
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working in a startup or dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with channel partners is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- IT literate
- Dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic nature
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please make sure your CV showcases your abilities and submit it, in English, ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Mitarbeiter Vertriebsinnendienst / Sales Support Assistant – Germany’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.