Mortgage Processor – Finance Co – Norwich – up to £20k + great benefits!
A lovely organisation in Norwich has a vacancy for a Mortgage Processor to join their small but sociable team.
Our client knows how to look after their employees – they offer 20 days annual leave (plus Bank hols) and they close over Christmas, they organise several social events throughout the year that are funded by the company plus they offer a pension scheme, discretionary bonus and permit parking.
Based in open-plan offices and working Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm could this be the job you’re looking for?
Suitable candidates will ideally be CeMAP qualified (although you won’t be required to advise on mortgage applications), have previous experience in mortgage processing or from an underwriter and Mortgage System (Sourcing System) knowledge.
Long term this role could develop into a Mortgage Advisor position; so there is certainly scope for career development.
Key responsibilities as the Mortgage Processor will include:
- Submitting applications via online platforms
- Processing applications and gathering information
- Sourcing mortgage products
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of products and underwriting criteria
- Providing support and advice to customers
- Updating clients on cases and liaising with lenders, solicitors and estate agents
- General administration
Candidates wishing to be considered for this Mortgage Processor vacancy will need to have / be:
- CeMap qualified (ideally)
- Experience in a similar role – in a mortgage processing role or underwriting experience
- Mortgage System (Sourcing System) knowledge
- Whole of market experience – preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, meticulous and methodical
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- PC literate
- Team player
Does this sound like the role for you? Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? If so, we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in Word format NOW quoting ‘CP – Mortgage Processor’.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.