Motion Designer – Prestigious Architects – London – up to £40k (DoE)
We are on the hunt for a creative Motion Designer to join the graphics and visualisation team of a prestigious, international architects based in the City of London.
Due to an increase in requests from their clients for briefs using video and animation, our client is looking for someone who can lead on the majority of the video projects. Reporting to the Head of Visual Communications, the Motion Designer’s work will be varied including creating product explainer animations, editing interviews and creating logo animations.
We’re looking for someone with strong skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro, who has a good eye for design and advanced knowledge and experience inn typography, colour and composition. If you have experience using 3D or working with 3D pipelines it would be highly beneficial.
Key responsibilities as the Motion Designer will include:
- Designing and writing storyboards and treatment with the team
- Contributing to the early creative process, ideation and direction
- Participating in design discussions and giving feedback during planning meetings
- Putting together animatics
- Motion design and animation
- Editing and creating video content
- Utilising strong artistic and project management capabilities to take on multiple projects from start to finish, in collaboration with Project Architect / Team Coordinator
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Motion Designer role
- Strong skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Ability to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Strong eye for design – advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition
- Ability to follow brand guidelines an existing looks and feels
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience using 3D or working with 3D pipelines would be advantageous
- Creative curiosity for new technologies and the desire to follow industry trends which have the potential to become game changers for the architectural industry
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
This is an incredible opportunity to join an award-winning organisation. Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LP – Motion Designer’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.