National Sales Account Manager – Germany – Amazing International Startup Opportunity – c€120,000
*** Incredible opportunity to join an exciting company currently expanding internationally ***
We are on the hunt for an exceptional National Sales Account Manager, with previous experience building partnerships with food/grocery channels in the retail or vending sectors, to join an exciting startup company in the midst of international expansion.
The National Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the development, growth and retention of channel partnerships as well as the development of the strategy and execution plan resulting in new customer acquisition and growth into critical retail markets in Germany.
The ability to draw on previous experience to build up and execute a sales pipeline for the company across Germany is crucial to the success of this role.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and persuasive sales professional with a ‘make it happen’ attitude. You will be building up the permanent German office, so an entrepreneurial mindset, objective driven outlook and strong business ethics are crucial.
Previous experience building relationships with food / grocery channels or shopping malls or experience with vending machines is what we’re looking for.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the success of the company.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience (approx 7+ years) in business and sales with a proven track record of success selling technology solutions into retail partners (food/grocery channels, retail malls)
- Experience and success in developing strategic long-term partnerships with large retailers
- Demonstrable ability for creating exceptional business impact launching and growing emerging products
- Experience in account management (front-line sales carrying quota including current role)
- Marketing and retail experience
- A passion for, and proven experience of, selling technology solutions in strategic environments
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills together with the ability to present and influence at all levels – Fluent German and English is crucial
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly motivated and objective driven
- Strong business acumen and ethics
- Comfortable with a lean operating culture
- Ability to utilise metric and produce data driven, measurable action plans
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and accounts with differing timelines
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility and ability to travel extensively
- Desire to join a rapidly growing international startup
Key responsibilities as the National Sales Account Manager will include:
- Selling the company’s retail technology solutions to major food/grocery channels / retailers, shopping malls and partners in Germany
- Creating and owning executive level relationships across marketing, operations and IT to solve customer business issues
- Understanding customer’s business objectives
- Developing account plans with measurable goals and objectives
- Implementing strong governance framework with regular calls, F2F meetings and account reviews
- Building and executing a sales pipeline across Germany; managing the sales process, identifying opportunities, managing the funnel and forecast, handling contract negotiations and driving deployment of solutions
- Optimising existing business by driving retail execution, initiating marketing activities and communication
- Collaborating with colleagues across the company
- Analysing large data sets to produce meaningful insights, draw conclusions and provide recommendations for sales and conversion improvement
- Plus more!
What’s on offer:
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing, international startup who are looking to set up an office in Germany.
The role is flexible on location as it is initially home based; our client will be looking to the Sales Manager to set up a permanent office in Germany.
The position requires travel to partners and accounts within Germany.
Our client is offering a base salary of up to €120,000.
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV in ENGLISH, quoting ‘AE-National Sales Account Manager – Germany’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.