Office Administrator – City of London – Global Company – c£24k
We are looking for a diligent, process-driven Office Administrator, with impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work under their own initiative, to join an international company based near Liverpool Street station.
Joining the London office of a global company, fluent English is a necessity and a 2nd language would be beneficial but not a prerequisite (Italian, German, Spanish, Danish or Russian would be an advantage).
An interest or previous experience in shipping and/or law would be preferable.
Key responsibilities as the Office Administrator will include:
- Extensive email management (c200/day)
- Liaising with offices globally as needed
- Dealing with Bills of Laden
- Management of all correspondence and files
- Point of contact for the London office
- General office administration
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator
- Experience, or an interest in, shipping and/or law is highly beneficial
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Organised, process-driven, diligent and hardworking
- The desire to learn and progress as the company grows
- IT literate
This is a great opportunity to join a growing office of a global company; you will be able to learn and progress as long as you are willing to put in the hard work.
If you’d like to be considered for this Office Administrator vacancy and have the skills and attributes we’re looking for, then don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘CP – Office Administrator – City’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.