Office Manager – Surveying Practice – London, EC3 – Competitive Salary
A great opportunity has become available for a highly organised, IT literate Office Manager, ideally with experience gained in a surveyors / the property sector, to join a small, well-established firm of surveyors in London.
We’re looking for someone with proven office management skills who can proactively oversee the day-to-day management of the office, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently.
This role will suit someone who is happy to work in the office; initially this role will be office based 5 days per week, but our client will consider hybrid working (up to 2 days per week) after the first 3-6 months in the role.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Key responsibilities as the Office Manager will include:
- Overseeing all day-today office functions
- Managing office supplies, equipment and maintenance
- Developing and implementing office policies and procedures
- Managing the administration team including work allocation
- Assisting in the organisation of meetings, conferences and events including marketing events
- Assisting in recruitment processes
- Managing office budgets, expenses and financial records
- Assisting the finance department with invoices, expenses and financial reporting
- Overseeing the management of the office technology and systems
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with outsourced services
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous office management experience, ideally in a surveyors / property environment
- Highly organised nature with the ability to multitask effectively
- Solid IT literacy with the ability to understand new systems easily
- Line management / supervisory experience
- Knowledge of basic financial and budgeting principles
- Familiarity with HR and recruitment processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, responsible, flexible and professional attitude
- Ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously whilst under pressure
Interested in this Office Manager role?
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘DH – Office Manager – London’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.