Fabulous opportunity for someone with impeccable English language skills wishing to further their career in Online Content Editing!
Are you a Graduate with impeccable English skills (including grammar and spelling) and content editing experience (ideally 1 year+)?
Or perhaps you’ve gained experience in Content Editing and are looking for a new challenging role?
Either way, we may just have the role for you!
We are excited to be recruiting for a media company, based in Central London, which runs several social networking sites that connect the media with various industries.
They are looking for an energetic and passionate Online Content Editor to take responsibility for managing site content and undertake day to day contact with journalists and the media.
Key responsibilities as the Online Content Editor will include:
- Checking and approving uploaded material, press releases, stories, images and video
- Ensuring perfect content on the sites and on alert emails
- Implementing contracts onto the CMS
- Daily liaison with journalist users
- Ensuring new journalist registrations
- Phone-based outreach to journalists to use site features and post alerts
- Identifying opportunities for improvements
- Attending company events and industry events
What we’re looking for in suitable candidates:
- Previous Content Editor / Content Management experience (ideally 1year+)
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Perfect spoken and written English language skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident communication skills and a persuasive telephone manner
- Experience of the property, homes or interiors sector (desirable)
- Experience of working in online media (desirable)
- Proactive team player
What’s on offer?
Based in lovely offices in Central London, our client is offering a competitive salary plus bonus.
Interested in this Online Content Editor role?
If you think you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘EA – Online Content Editor’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.