Operations Director – Serviced Offices – Central London – up to £60k + Benefits
We are on the hunt for an organised, innovative and strong Operations Director, with demonstrable leadership skills, to join our client, a world class serviced office provider based in Central London.
The focused and driven Operations Director will ensure that all teams, at all levels in the company and who are based across six iconic locations in London, are managed from an operational level. You will actively review costs and evaluate aspects of the business that will encourage improvement; constantly assessing both strengths and areas of improvement, you will strive to ensure the teams go above and beyond, offering consistently high levels of service.
We’re looking for a talented individual who has demonstrable experience in similar serviced offices / hospitality roles, someone who can drive the business forward as the the business expands and enhances their offerings. You will want to ensure the workplace is a positive and nurturing environment for employees where they are able to learn and develop and progress their careers.
Key responsibilities as the Operations Director include:
- Regularly updating line managers and the CEO
- Producing reports highlighting assessments of each centre and recommendations of strengths and improvements
- Ensuring that the company is striving to be well organised and productive, managing, maintaining and streamlining operational procedures whilst ensuring they are aligned with the company values
- Overseeing the Centre Teams – assessing the resources within each centre, salary reviews, reviewing internal operational processes, centre standard audits, reviewing cleaning and security costs etc.
- Managing facilities documentation and ensuring health and safety compliance at all times across all facilities
- Reviewing key contractors as needed
- Reviewing the Head Office structure, assessing operational links with other departments
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in similar serviced offices / hospitality operational roles
- Highly organised nature
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels in a tactful and diplomatic way
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business acting as an intermediary between departments when needed
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Innovative management skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to evaluate and assess areas of the business and drive improvements
- Impeccable standards of customer service and the desire to manage an organisation that is recognised as a leader in providing world class levels of service
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then do not hesitate! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘Operations Director – Serviced Offices’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.