Operations Manager – 5* Corporate Hospitality – Central London – £65k-£90k (negotiable) + Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for the right individual
- Incredible, award-winning company
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Business savvy leader needed
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an energetic, focused, highly organised and incredibly personable individual, with demonstrable ops management experience, to join a world class organisation with several offices across Central London.
The proactive and business savvy Operations Manager will ensure that the business runs smoothly and professionally through excellent management of the sites, the teams and day-to-day operations.
In a nutshell: We’re looking for someone exceptional who has the desire and motivation to work hard and lead teams to success. You will have proven experience in busy and demanding operations roles, where you have lead teams to excel in client services.
Your proactive, hands-on problem solving skills, experience of delivering quality services, ability to plan strategically and your commitment to driving growth and revenue streams will be crucial to your success in this role.
Key responsibilities as the Operations Manager will include:
- Managing senior teams across various sites in London
- Ensuring exceptional client service is delivered at all times
- Undertaking extensive client communication and interaction
- Proactive problem solving, resolving issues with speed, empathy, professionalism and decisiveness
- Planning and implementing strategic business plans
- Ensuring consistent levels of success amongst teams
- Ensuring Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and records are maintained
- Budget management and finance preparation
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Attending senior management / board meetings
- Responding to and assisting in managing urgent situations at various sites in London at short notice
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Operations Manager role
- Fluent English both written and verbal (which will be accessed)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels in a tactful and diplomatic way
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business acting as an intermediary between departments when needed
- Demonstrable supportive and nurturing leadership qualities
- Business savvy nature
- Proactive problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced in defining KPIs and targets and supporting teams to achieve
- Solid understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, client focused environment that requires exceptional levels of client services from all employees at all times
- Ability to respond to site based emergencies at short notice
- Solid report writing capabilities
- Well presented, professional and motivated
If this Operations position sounds like the role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then do not hesitate! Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘Operations Manager – Central London’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.