Operations Technical Analyst – International Scaleup – London / Hybrid Working Available – up to £45,000
We are on the hunt for an Operations Technical Analyst, with a degree in Business Administration or Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology or a quantitative field like Economics, Mathematics or Statistics, to join an exciting scaleup in the midst of international expansion.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Operations Technical Analyst will drive proactive investigation and reporting for the organisation’s support and project needs. The role will require constant monitoring of the systems to report upon preventable versus unavoidable downtime events.
This position needs someone highly analytical with a passion for investigation, presenting reports and providing recommendations for optimising kiosk availability and the customer experience. Experience and understanding of Field Operations and Logistics would be of benefit to you as you work cross functionally and the ability to undertake multiple projects simultaneously will be required.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing scaleup, where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the success of the company. Therefore, our client is looking for someone with a dynamic, focused and driven attitude with the passion and ability to accomplish goals and ensure high performance and superior delivery.
Key responsibilities as Operations Technical Analyst role include:
- Developing and maintaining reporting models using available data sources specific to avoidable and unavoidable availability
- Undertaking regular daily/reporting needs of the operations team
- Utilising data driven analysis to make informed and intuitive recommendations for key stakeholders
- Business case development, execution and improvement of action plans informed by analysis
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of issue logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues
- Assisting in the creation of communication deliverables to stakeholders
- Supporting knowledge transfer to business and support teams
- Acting as a cross-departmental liaison to ensure business objectives are achieved with proposed solution
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar technical operations analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology or a quantitative field like Economics, Mathematics or Statistics – or equivalent experience
- Highly analytical with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with continuous improvement activities preferable
- Advanced to Expert skill levels in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI is highly beneficial
- Field operations and logistics experience is highly beneficial
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and a track record of high performance and superior delivery
- Experience working in regulated environments
- Ability to identify key issues and motivate improvements internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Confident self-starter with a dynamic and forward-thinking outlook
- Desire to join a fast-growing scaleup
If you have the experience and skill set we’re looking for and want to join an incredibly exciting organisation with a long-term career path, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in English now, quoting ‘AE – Operations Technical Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.