carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
One of our most prestigious and long standing clients is looking for a proficient PA / Department Coordinator to join the Facilities department, providing effective PA and administrative support to the Head of the department.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a well-established and incredible company based in the heart of London. Our client is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package for the right candidate.
Ideal candidates will be organised and meticulous with strong diary and email management skills. You will be a proactive problem-solver and have a bright and personable nature.
Key responsibilities as the PA / Department Coordinator will include:
- Diary management – ensuring diary commitments, documentation requirements and travel arrangements are managed effectively
- Scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, contacting attendees and issuing agendas and supporting documentation
- Monitoring and organising emails
- Minuting meetings
- Extensive liaison with team leaders, assisting with producing communications and other information for internal use and stakeholders
- Producing reports
- Maintaining databases and in-house portals
- General administration support, document and file management
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a PA / Department Administrator (ideally 3 years+)
- Previous experience in a Facilities department is highly beneficial
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised
- Extensive diary and email management experience
- Experience producing reports for Board level
- IT literate – MS office
- Knowledge of Concept and Crystal reports (highly desirable)
- Professional, personable, motivated and calm
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and proactive problem solver
A fantastic working environment and amazing benefits await the right PA for this role, if you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes then please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘LP – Facilities PA’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.