We are looking for a professional, proactive and organised PA to join a leading property company in Central London.
Providing full PA support to Senior Managers, you will be intrinsic to ensuring their time is always used efficiently and effectively and that a professional image and high level of service is maintained.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable success working as a Personal Assistant in a professional services environment. You will have excellent presentation and formatting skills, be highly organised and experienced in complex diary management and travel coordination.
Key responsibilities as the PA will include:
- Proactive diary management – coordinating, forward planning and scheduling all activities
- Extensive and sometimes complex travel coordination
- Coordinating and managing arrangements for meetings and events
- Taking and producing minutes
- Inbox management – filtering, prioritising and actioning when necessary
- Producing correspondence, presentations, reports and documentation
- Screening telephone calls
- Undertaking project work when required
- General PA administration
- Plus more!
Suitable PA’s will need to possess the following:
- Demonstrable success and experience as a PA, at a senior level, in a professional services environment
- Good level of education
- Experienced in complex diary and inbox management and travel arrangements
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office
- Accurate typing and minute taking skills
- Strong presentation and formatting skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work fluidly, professionally and proactively – always remaining one step ahead
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confidential and discrete
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper if needed
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary and great benefits package for the right person; the role is based in stunning offices and this is a wonderful company to work for.
Do you tick all the boxes?
If you’re looking for a new PA role and this sounds of interest, then please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘LP – PA’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.