PA / Secretary – Work From Home – Full Time – up to £40k
We are looking for a proactive, highly organised and conscientious PA to work from home for a small medical organisation.
Supporting a team of medical professionals, from the comfort of your own home, you will be required to work from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, providing a high level of PA administrative support in a professional manner.
Suitable candidates will possess previous experience working in a busy PA / Secretarial role and must be able to work proactively in an unsupervised environment.
As this role is supporting medical professionals, previous experience in the medical sector is highly advantageous; alternatively, experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information is desired together with tact, empathy and discretion.
Please note: The successful candidate will need to be self-employed and will invoice the medical organisation weekly for the hours they have worked. The work is guaranteed and the successful candidate can expect to earn £35,000 – £40,000 pa. Our client will provide a laptop and phone, you will just need internet access.
Key responsibilities as the home-based PA / Secretary will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with all correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation if required
- Liaising with patients in a calm, tactful and professional manner, empathising with their current circumstances
- Maintaining data protection regulations with patient sensitive data
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a PA / Secretary, preferably within the medical sector
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident and professional communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work unsupervised with a self-motivated, conscientious and reliable nature
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative skills
- IT literate including MS Office
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and able to work on own initiative
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
If you’re looking to work from home, have previous experience as a PA / Secretary and are interested in finding out more about this great role, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘MA – home-based PA / Secretary’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.