PA / Team Assistant – IMMEDIATE START – Amazing Company – c£35k + benefits
- Want to work for an amazing company in the heart of Knightsbridge?
- Are you a professional and conscientious PA / Team Assistant with a true ‘can-do attitude’?
- Do you like to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an (immediately available) experienced PA / Team Assistant to join our client, an incredible company based in stunning offices in SW London, supporting their international Real Estate team.
Our client rewards their staff for their loyalty, hard work and commitment with highly competitive salaries, fabulous benefits, discretionary bonuses and even weekends away!
They look for the best of the best to join them. Could that be you?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Extensive, proactive diary management
- Travel booking arrangements – reacting quickly and efficiently to changes
- Assisting with report preparation
- Assisting with projects
- Organising expenses
- Answering calls
- Liaising with other departments, clients and external parties
- General administration
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience as a Team PA / Assistant / Secretary in a professional services organisation
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels confidently and professionally
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible on hours
- Team player
- IT literate including MS Office
- Available immediately
Think you tick all the boxes?
If this sounds like the role for you, you’re prepared to work hard and reap the rewards, you possess all the necessary experience and skills we’re looking for and you are available immediately, then don’t delay – submit your CV today in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘LO – PA / Team Assistant ’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.