PA to Director – Investment Management – City – up to £40k
Our client, a City based Investment Management company, is looking for an experienced PA to provide proactive support to one of their Directors.
Suitable candidates will ideally possess previous experience as a PA in Wealth Management / Investment Banking or Financial Services and will be dynamic, hard working, highly organised and able to ‘hit the ground running’ in a fast-paced environment.
Strong minute-taking skills and audio typing is preferable as is the ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities as the Personal Assistant (PA) will include:
- Proactive diary management, fielding calls and coordinating visitors
- Booking meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Collating expenses
- Email and calendar management
- Preparing presentations and documentation
- Preparing and distributing agendas and papers for meetings
- Accurate minute taking in management meetings
- Assisting with compliance reports
- Accurate audio and digital typing
- Maintaining filing systems
- Plus more
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous PA experience within a Wealth Management, Investment Banking or Financial Services environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fast, accurate audio and copy typing
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Highly organised, methodical and meticulous nature with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- PC literate – MS Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Flexible, professional, personable and proactive
If this PA is what you’re looking for, please submit your CV ASAP quoting ‘AE- City PA’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.