PA to Director – Central London – c£30,000
We are urgently looking for an experienced PA to join a membership organisation in Central London.
Supporting the Director and their team, you will provide proactive day-to-day PA support, using sound judgement to prioritise workloads, filter and respond to requests and efficiently manage the department administration.
We’re looking for a highly organised and proactive individual who is able to anticipate the Director’s needs and confidently work independently and efficiently.
You will need to be positive and approachable, personable and flexible.
Key responsibilities as the PA to Director will include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for the Director
- Extensive diary management
- Meeting and travel coordination
- Proactively anticipating the Directors needs
- Preparing documents, briefings and meeting papers
- Minute taking at meetings
- Organising and coordinating social events, conferences, roadshows and company events
- Data maintenance and analysis
- General administrative support
What we’re looking for:
- Previous PA experience at a senior level
- Strong PC skills including MS Office
- Highly organised nature
- Confident communication skills
- Flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and requirements
- Positive, motivated and personable nature
Our client is offering a competitive salary (c£30k) plus 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a pension scheme.
If this role is of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please don’t delay!
Submit your CV NOW to be considered for this great role.
Please quote ‘LP – PA to Director’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.