carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and professional PA to join one of our favoured clients, a lovely accountancy firm based in the heart of the West End.
Supporting a growing team, you will be required to utilise your previous experience to ensure efficient PA support is provided at all times.
This role will suit an experienced PA who has excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels. Always one step ahead, you will enjoy being challenged and kept busy.
Key responsibilities in this PA role will include:
- Proactive support to director/partner/team members, reminding of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs at all times
- Full diary management – awareness of all movements and proactively minimising problems
- Organising meetings
- Organising and attending meetings and taking minutes
- Co-ordinating complex travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and contacts
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence, reports and proposals
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting with projects
- Completing expenses and timesheet
Key skills and experience required to fulfil this PA role include:
- Previous PA experience, preferably in finance or professional services environment
- PA experience at partner level is preferable
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate typing – 50wpm
- Ability to maintain strict adherence to both client and staff confidentiality
- Extensive diary management and travel coordination experience
- Professional presentation and attitude
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build and maintain professional relationships at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage your own time effectively, prioritising a busy workload
- Flexible team player with a ‘can-do’ approach
Excellent working conditions and benefits are offered by this award winning company, some of which include a contributory pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, flexible holiday scheme, STL and childcare vouchers, plus much more.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘DH – PA’.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.