Paralegal – Property/Conveyancing experience ONLY – Colchester – c£19k
We’re urgently looking for a Paralegal, with property or conveyancing experience, to join a national Law Firm based working in their Colchester branch.
Joining the Securitisation team, the Paralegal will assist the Solicitors with their work as well as build their own caseload and carrying out the property due dilligence.
We’re looking for a Paralegal with 12 months+ experience within property or conveyancing experience, who is enthusiastic, tenacious and looking to increase their property legal skills and gain further experience.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to empathise with clients will ensure you are able to provide high levels of client care at all times.
Key responsibilities as the Paralegal will include:
- Assisting solicitors and other fee earners in the running of files including identifying Titles, land registry searches and post-completion matters
- Proividing the Solictor with progress reports
- Maintaining tidy and accurate files electronically
- Providing cover and support to other Paralegals
- Meeting targets set from time to time
What we’re looking for in suitable Paralegals:
- A degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Previous experience as a Paralegal (or similar legal role)
- Property or conveyancing experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Highly organised nature with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, tenacious, methodical and empathetic
- Willingness to learn and develop
Our client believes their success lies in the calibre of their employees and looks to recruit the very best.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, then don’t delay – please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘JG – Paralegal, Property experience’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.