Part Time Accounts Assistant – City of London – 22.5 hours / wk – up to £28k pro rata
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Part Time Accounts Assistant to join a small firm of surveyors in the City of London.
With a cheerful and hardworking disposition, confident communication skills and a flexible, organised nature, you will be a key team player in this lovely company.
Knowledge of Sage 50 is essential together with previous experience of chasing debtors and reconciliation.
This role has the potential to grow as the company expands.
Current part time hours would be 22.5 hours per week. Our client is flexible over how many days the work is undertaken and could be 3 full days or the hours split over 4-5 days.
Duties within this Part Time Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Weekly monitoring of the aged debtors
- Chasing payments
- Posting invoices/bills onto Sage 50
- Generating invoices on the document management system and sending to clients
- Posting disbursements to jobs
- Sending statements/reminder letters to clients, following up with telephone calls and implementing legal action for recovery where needed
- Compiling monthly Excel reports
- Providing aged debtors reports
- Plus more
Key skills required for this role:
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience
- Knowledge and experience of Sage 50 – essential
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Excel
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Confident communication skills
- Confidence in chasing debtors
- Highly organised, methodical and meticulous with an eye for accuracy
- Good numerical skills
- Team player
- Proactive, positive, flexible and professional attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
Does this sound of interest?
If this is the part time role for you and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘DH – Part Time Accounts Assistant’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.