Personal Assistant / PA – Central London – up to £37k + benefits
We are looking for a professional PA to join a leading property company in Central London.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable success working as a Personal Assistant at a senior level within a professional services environment. You will have excellent presentation and formatting skills, be highly organised and experienced in complex diary management and travel coordination.
Key responsibilities in this Personal Assistant role will include:
- Proactive diary management – coordinating, forward planning and scheduling all activities
- Extensive and sometimes complex travel coordination
- Coordinating and managing arrangements for meetings and events
- Taking and producing minutes
- Inbox management – filtering, prioritising and actioning when necessary
- Extensive correspondence, presentations, reports and documentation production
- Setting up systems and processes
- Processing expenses
- Screening telephone calls, messages, emails and visitors for senior managers
- Working across business functions to enable collaboration and promote sharing of best practice
- Undertaking project work when required
- General PA administration
- Plus more!
Suitable PA’s will need to possess the following:
- Demonstrable success and experience as a Personal Assistant, at a senior level, in a professional services environment
- Good level of education
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experienced in complex diary and inbox management and travel arrangements
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Accurate typing and minute taking skills
- Strong presentation and formatting skills
- Creative flair and keen eye for detail
- Ability to work fluidly, professionally and proactively – always remaining one step ahead
- Confidential and discrete
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper if needed
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary and great benefits package for the right person; the role is based in stunning offices and this is a wonderful company to work for.
Do you tick all the boxes?
If you’re looking for a new Personal Assistant role and this sounds of interest, then please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘LP – Corporate PA’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.