PPC Performance Marketing Manager – Amazing company – Central London – up to £45k + benefits
We are very excited to be recruiting for a fast-growing, dynamic and vibrant company based in Central London, who is looking for a PPC Performance Marketing Manager to join their Performance Marketing Team.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an award winning company, who strive to ensure they have the right people on board. They have created a culture in which employees can flourish, where they feel positive and where they are rewarded.
Our client is looking for someone who is a proven self-starter with bags of passion for what they do. Someone who is able to hit the ground running, has extensive experience in digital marketing (with a strong focus on PPC) and a proven track record of delivering trading results in a fast-moving online business environment.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and exciting benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave (plus bank hols), pension scheme, STL, share scheme, free fruit and breakfasts, free massages, gym membership contributions and social events!
Key responsibilities as the PPC Performance Marketing Manager will include:
- Leading on shaping overall PPC, Facebook and display strategies to help maximise commercial performance
- Leading on all digital marketing performance and optimisation
- Providing digital thought leadership, being responsible for identifying and growing new volume and profit opportunities
- Line managing a PPC Executive
- Measuring and reporting on all digital marketing activity against specific KPIs
- Identifying trends, insights and opportunities
- Regularly initiating, optimising and reporting on test and learn initiatives to grow volume and profit
- Recommend ing action plans to adapt delivery as and when needed
- Working closing with commercial, product and finance teams and liaison with key external supplier relationships
- Plus more
What we’re looking for in the PPC Performance Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience of digital marketing, with a strong focus on PPC (ideally 4+ years)
- Experience of building and optimising Facebook and display campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering trading results in a fast-paced online business and delivering all digital marketing activity in-house
- Previous line management experience
- Advanced user of Google AdWords (Google AdWords Certified) and Bing Ads
- Advanced level website analytics – Google Analytics and preferably GA Premium
- Extensive experience in lead generation paid search, remarking for search ads, creating and managing GDN campaigns, PPC automation techniques
- Third party research tools (for keyword mining etc)
- Strong analytical skills with Advanced Excel
- Familiarity with Tableau or BI Tools, DSPs and third party bid management tools is desirable
Our client has a fun, fast-paced and vibrant culture and they are passionate about recruiting the right people to join their exceptional team. They believe their great team is at the centre of their continued success; they celebrate fresh ideas and enthusiasm and they always look for new team members who bring these qualities to the company.
Sound like the role for you?
If you have the skills we’re looking for and wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, don’t delay – submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – PPC Performance Marketing Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.