Pricing Analyst / Processing Analyst – International Startup – WFH – up to £55k
*** Incredible opportunity for an experienced Pricing Analyst to join a fast-growing, international startup ***
We are on the hunt for an experienced Pricing Analyst / Processing Analyst to join a truly exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing startup organisation, which is already hugely successful in America, where you will be intrinsic to their European expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
The Pricing Analyst / Processing Analyst will be responsible for providing device acquisition pricing across several markets in Europe and will s support the processing activities by providing analytics based instructions. This role would suit someone who is able to combine technical expertise with business acumen and is experienced in utilising quantitive data analysis, statistics and data mining to solve business problems.
Note: This role will be remote based although travel to the Windsor office for meetings may be required.
Key responsibilities as the Pricing Analyst / Processing Analyst will include:
- Reviewing device pricing for different active markets, considering target profitability levels and competitor pricing
- Building models to anticipate price evolution per market and sales channel
- Partnering with other teams to determine measurement and analysis of operational objectives
- Recommending processing instructions and calculating yield generated from the processing decisions
- Developing standardised reports for the operations team, providing analysis and summaries
- Analysing system data to identify patterns, draw conclusions and predict future activity
- Creating detailed analysis to evaluate the success of initiatives and help identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with key partners and cross functional teams on strategical and tactical analysis
- Presenting results to business leaders using a variety of tools – Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other business-related field
- Relevant experience in a similar pricing analysis / processing analysis role
- Experience of utilising quantitive data analysis, statistics and data mining to solve problems
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SQL and experience working with large datasets
- Demonstrable background in statistical concepts, modelling and scenario analysis
- Previous experience in the telecoms / mobile phone industry is advantageous
- Ability to combine technical expertise with business acumen
- Ability to design, develop and communicate solutions to complex business problems
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Pride in delivering quality results and understanding the business impact
- Flexible nature and willingness to take on projects that will help grow the business
If this position sounds of interest and you have the skills and relevant experience that we’re looking for, please make sure your CV showcases your abilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE-Pricing / Processing Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.