Product Support Engineer – UK – Remote Working Available – International Scaleup – up to £50k (dependent on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Product Support Engineer / Technical Support Engineer / ATM Support Engineer to join an exciting international scaleup in the midst of expansion in Europe.
The Product Support Engineer will be responsible for the support, analysis and management of production machines as well as the creation and maintenance of supporting documentation.
You will work cross-departmentally to execute solutions, provide analysis and support other areas of the business.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing international organisation that is currently expanding in Europe; you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the overall success of the company not only in the UK, but in Europe and around the globe.
This position is flexible on location as it is a remote working role in the UK. The role will require travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight stays.
Key responsibilities as the Product Support Engineer will include:
- Researching technical issues
- Reviewing change requests
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on new technologies and product innovations
- Identifying process improvements and reporting to teams
- Working with machine support and engineering to create solutions
- Installing software products, database systems, networking and other related applications
- Deploying software technology solutions to ensure technical software support
- Coordinating with manufacturing unit to resolve production issues
- Working closely with technical teams to enhance the quality of existing products
- Creating and maintaining support document database
- Guiding, mentoring and leading technical staff when necessary
- Creating and reviewing repair process and workflow documentation
- Initiating and implementing product enhancement procedures and standards
- Initiating development of new products and projects
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Technical Support Engineer experience (1 year+)
- Technology or Engineering focused degree (or similar) or ‘qualified’ by relevant experience
- Fluent / Professional level English language skills
- Further European language skills are beneficial
- Experienced in troubleshooting Windows based PC software including MS Windows
- Experience in generating technical documentation for system repairs and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Ability to utilise metric and produce data driven, measurable action plans
- Experience in any of the following industries / technologies would be greatly beneficial: cellular industry, wiring debugging, digital multimeter/voltmeter, image processing/recognition systems and/or SalesForce CRM / case management system
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong partnerships
- The ability to present to small audiences is highly beneficial
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple projects with differing timelines
- Career focused with the desire to work for a rapidly expanding organisation that will offer long term career opportunities
- Flexibility and ability to travel (approx 10%)
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV in English, quoting ‘AE – Product Support Engineer – UK’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.