*** Incredible opportunity to join an exciting company currently expanding internationally ***
Product Support Engineer – amazing company – £competitive
We are looking for an experienced Product Support / Service Engineer to join an exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
The Product Support Engineer will be responsible for the support, analysis and management of production machines as well as the creation and maintenance of supporting documentation.
You will work cross-departmentally to execute solutions, provide analysis and support other areas of the business.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
Key responsibilities as the Product Support Engineer will include:
- Researching technical issues
- Reviewing change requests
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on new technologies and product innovations
- Identifying process improvements
- Installing software products, database systems, networking and other related applications
- Deploying software technology solutions to ensure technical software support
- Coordinating with manufacturing unit to resolve production issues
- Creating and maintaining support document database
- Guide, mentor and lead technical staff when necessary
- Creating and reviewing repair process and workflow documentation
- Plus more!
What are we looking for?
- Previous technical support experience (ideally 3 years+)
- Degree in technology – MCSE, CCIE, ITIL and/or wireless certifications
- Experience in generating technical documentation for system repairs and troubleshooting
- Experience in any of the following industries / technologies would be greatly beneficial: telecommunications industry, wiring debugging, digital multimeter/voltmeter, image processing/recognition systems and/or SalesForce CRM / case management system
- Knowledge of networking and telecommunications
- Ability to utilise metric and produce data driven, measurable action plans
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities, ability to devise clear options and execute a plan for resolving complex issues
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 (including scripting), Fujitsu F53, LTE Support and Electrical systems
- Experienced in troubleshooting TCP / IP, EE concepts (AC/DC/telecommunications), encoders/microcontrollers/motion control systems and MS SQL databases
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong partnerships
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects with differing timelines
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Career focused with the desire to work for a rapidly expanding organisation that will offer long term career opportunities
- Flexibility and ability to travel (approx 10%)
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Product Support Engineer’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.