carouselcons Carousel Consultancy
One of our favoured clients, a leading City law firm, is currently looking for an experienced Immigration Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) to join their Immigration department.
This role could be offered on a part time basis (4 days per week) with standard hours of 9.30am – 5.30pm.
The role of the Immigration Professional Support Lawyer is to provide a professional service to fee-earners within the Immigration Practice Area. You will keep fee earners up-to-date on immigration developments, support the development of their expertise and maintain the department’s knowledge base.
The successful candidate will ideally have 4years+ PQE, have contributed in moderately complex cases and prepared immigration applications (as listed below).
What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary, dependent on expertise. Core benefits include 25 days+ annual leave, pension, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus, STL, gym membership loan, childcare vouchers – plus more!
Key responsibilities as the Immigration Professional Support Lawyer will include:
- Updating, maintaining and developing a full suite of immigration know-how
- Monitoring practice and legal developments
- Maintaining the immigration homepage on the intranet and the group’s contribution to the external website
- Organising internal lectures and seminars
- Marketing and business development – assisting with tender processes, marketing events and client seminars, assisting with research for articles etc
- Production and updating of contracts
- Plus more!
Requirements to be considered for this Immigration PSL role:
- 4years+ PQE
- Outstanding aptitude and expertise in business and personal immigration law
- Contribution in moderately complex cases
- Preparation of applications for:
-Tier 1 highly skilled
-Tier 1 Investors and Entrepreneurs
-Tier 2 sponsor licensing applications, leave to remain and entry clearance
-Indefinite leave to remain
-Family related immigration
- IT literate with a strong interest in using technology and know-how systems and applications
- Good grasp of legal concepts and excellent drafting skills
- Desire to keep up to date with developments in area of expertise
- Ability to lead on projects
If this role is of interest to you and you have the qualifications and experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Immigration PSL’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.