A leading digital marketing company, based in Woking, is looking for a Project Manager / Account Manager to join their friendly, passionate and growing team.
As a Project Manager or Account Manager, you will project manage the delivery of online solution across SEO, PPC, research, analytics, websites and video.
You don’t need to be a digital specialist, but it would be beneficial to understand it or have a keen interest in it.
Our client is keen to find the right person with the right skill set – if you don’t have digital marketing experience but tick all the other boxes, then they will teach you what you need to know!
Our client is open to the amount of experience candidates have (see below) and will offer a position that is suitable to their skill level, but exposure to Project Management / Account Management / Account Administration is needed and you will need to be creative and highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
You will be responsible for managing / assisting with multiple projects ranging from £5k to £100k with extensive client contact.
Your organised nature will ensure you are able to prepare for and lead major client meetings and hold regular update calls.
The role is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding and you would be working for a dynamic company that definitely recognises hard work and rewards success.
Key skills and attributes required for the Project Manager / Account Manager role:
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager OR
- 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Project Manager OR
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Project Administrator
- Preferably agency experience
Skills and attributes needed:
- Experience running multiple projects/accounts, preferably within a digital marketing environment
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build and video is highly beneficial
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Good level of education including good Maths and English
- Ambitious and creative with a thirst for knowledge
- Keen interest in technology, data and marketing
Our client is based in the centre of Woking, Surrey; they are 2 minutes from the train station which is only 25 minutes from Central London.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting ‘AE – Project Manager / Account Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.