Project Manager – Operations – France – French and English language skills needed – Remote Working – up to €45,000
We are on the hunt for a Project Manager / Project Coordinator, with experience of engineering operations / projects, to join an exciting scaleup in the midst of international expansion as their Project Manager – Operations in France.
The France based Project Manager will report to the UK based Project Operations Manager and US management team. You will be responsible for the management of European kiosk/ATM installation and collection processes as well as the operational activities related to promotional activities, such as ATM wraps.
This role needs someone highly organised with the ability to meet challenging deadlines. We’re looking for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills who can liaise at all levels as you will liaise with clients/channel partners, lead Project Status meetings and address any concerns of the project team, management and/or clients in a professional and confident manner.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing scaleup, where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the success of the company. Therefore, our client is looking for someone with a dynamic, focused and driven attitude with the passion to deliver quick, cost-effective, efficient and high-quality services.
This is a remote working role, with travel approximately 10-15% of the time nationally and occasional international travel, therefore you can be based anywhere in France!
As our client is international with immense plans for expansion, this role may require further international travel in the long term.
Key responsibilities as the Project Manager – Operations:
- Managing all ATM / kiosk implementation projects from an operational perspective
- Scheduling ATM / kiosk operations with various clients (installations, collections, ATM / kiosk wraps, promotions etc)
- Liaison with Channel and Account Management team for scheduling installations after completion of partner contracts
- Acting as key contact for client (Channel Partner) liaison
- Leading Project Status meetings
- Liaising with the International Network Operations Manager (INOM), ensuring you are kept updated with all scheduled maintenance
- Addressing questions and concerns of the project team, management and/or clients as necessary
- Maintaining records and producing reports as needed
- National/International travel as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Project Management / Project Coordinator / Account Coordination experience, ideally in an operational capacity (engineering, installations etc)
- Experience working directly with clients / customers – managing contracts and licences and resolving issues
- Fluent French and English
- Further European languages are highly beneficial
- Experience leading Project Status meetings
- Experience of Project Management tools (SmartSheets is beneficial)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to assimilate information and prioritise workloads
- Ability to travel
- Confident self-starter with a dynamic and forward-thinking outlook
- Desire to join a fast-growing scaleup
- IT literate including MS Office
If you have the background and skill set we’re looking for and want to join an incredibly exciting organisation with a long-term career path, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV in English now, quoting ‘AE – Project Manager – Operations, France’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.