Qualified Accountant – Accountancy Practice – King’s Lynn, Norfolk – Competitive Salary
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified (ACCA, AAT etc.) Accountant to join a successful Norfolk based Accountancy Practice has become available.
Our client is looking for a professional and proactive Accountant with solid experience working within a practice. This varied and busy role will include working with the HMRC, Tax, Returns and day to day client accounting.
The ideal candidate will possess confident communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients on a daily basis.
You will be forward thinking, personable and motivated to work hard; you will be a competent team player with a keen desire to help the business grow.
Key responsibilities as the Qualified Accountant will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Completion of VAT returns
- Reconciliation of trial balance
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients
- Bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
- Identifying and clarifying data for bookkeeping
- Client liaison
- Plus more!
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Experience as a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, AAT etc)
- Previous experience in an accountancy practice is sought
- IT literate with experience of Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Methodical, numerical and detail minded with an analytical mind
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Process driven
- Inquisitive nature for problem solving
Standard hours are Monday to Thursday 8.15 to 4.45, and Friday finishes at 4.30pm. Parking is available on site and our client is offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Don’t let this great opportunity slip away!
If this role is of interest to you, and you possess the qualifications and experience we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting ‘CP-QAKL1’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.