Quality Management / Continuous Improvement Lead – International Pharmaceutical Company – Competitive Salary – Dublin, Ireland
We have a fabulous opportunity for a passionate and highly organised Quality Systems Manager / Continuous Improvement Lead, with experience in the Agrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices sectors, to join a fast-growing, international company in Dublin.
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Lead who has direct experience in Operational Quality, Continuous Improvement or Supply Related functions. A degree or Masters in Science or Quality based discipline is also required.
This role is highly suited to someone focused and driven, who is looking for the perfect opportunity to utilise their varied skill base in a fast-growing environment.
Key responsibilities as the Quality Management / Continuous Improvement Lead will include:
- Being a Champion for Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Developing relationships across functions and within teams
- Cultivating an environment for partnership and learning opportunities
- Facilitating coaching opportunities for Continuous Improvement
- Guiding Change Management (planned and unplanned)
- Facilitating Risk and Opportunity Management processes
- Contributing to management reviews and challenging business processes
- Ownership of internal audit schedules
- Maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) that meets the requirements of ISO 9001;2005
- Supporting Supplier Management by sharing emerging trends/risks
- Identifying ways Q-Pulse can best serve the business and promoting Lean / Agile objectives and continuous improvement
What we’re looking for in suitable candidates:
- Previous experience in a similar Continuous Improvement / Operational Quality or Quality Management role in the Agrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industries
- Direct experience of a Quality Management System such as ISO, GXP
- Degree or Masters in Science or Quality based discipline
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement
- IT literate (MS Office Suite)
- Previous use of Q-Pulse, SAP, Power BI or Power Apps would be advantageous
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organised nature with the ability to prioritise workloads and juggle demands
- Clear and confident communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels (both face-to-face and virtually)
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
If you have the skills and experience we’re looking for and feel this is the right role for you, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please ensure your CV showcases your experience and submit it now, quoting ‘LO- Quality Management / Continuous Improvement Lead – Dublin’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.