Lawyer – Real Estate – City Law Firm – c£65k – £75k (negotiable) + benefits
We are looking for a Qualified Real Estate Lawyer to join a leading City Law Firm ASAP.
With strong real estate knowledge and experience, you will have a commercial outlook and must be able to create relationships with largely entrepreneurial and demanding clients. You will work closely with the Partners and other fee earners in the department and gain exposure to a full range of work including mainly commercial property work and residential development work.
Suitable candidates would ideally possess 5+ years PQE, have a demonstrable enthusiasm for real estate law, GDL/LPC/BTPC qualification and excellent academic achievements.
Key responsibilities as the Real Estate Lawyer will include:
- Handling the sale and purchase and financing of commercial property
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in the grant and taking of commercial leases
- Handling residential, commercial and mixed use development work including the acquisition of sites, financing, site set up and disposal of units
- Acting for both lenders and borrowers on financing, refinancing and bridge lending
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings
- Participating in the marketing and business development of the firm, in particular the real estate department
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- A Qualified Lawyer or the ability to demonstrate the equivalent level of skills and desired competencies within a similar law practice
- 5 years+ PQE in a Real Estate department
- Demonstrable enthusiasm for real estate law with the ability to grasp the intellectual demands of the industry
- GDL/LPC/BPTC qualification
- Excellent academic achievements with a minimum 2:1 degree
- Previous experience working on own case load whilst assisting partners on more complex matters
- Ability to produce legal advice for clients both verbally and in writing
- A good grasp of legal concepts and excellent drafting skills
- Demonstrable experience contributing in moderately complex cases
- Ability to see issues from a commercial prospective
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients
- Solutions focused with an ability to think creatively
- IT literate
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary based on experience, c£65k – £75k (potentially negotiable for the right candidate) plus an attractive benefits package is also offered.
If this is a role that would interest you and you possess the necessary skills and experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV today, quoting ‘LO – Real Estate Lawyer’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.