Regulatory Associate – City Law Firm – 12 month contract – up to £55k + benefits
We are looking for a Qualified Regulatory Associate to join a leading City Law Firm on a 12 month fixed term contract.
With strong regulatory experience including extensive litigation experience, you will have a good grasp of legal concepts and have contributed in moderately complex cases, possessing the ability to see issues from a commercial perspective.
You will run your own litigation caseload to assist the regulatory team in the provision of services to the firm’s professional discipline clients, in particular to the Health and Care Professions Council.
Suitable candidate would ideally possess 3+ years PQE and must be able to commit to a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities as the Regulatory Associate will include:
- Considering papers received on instruction
- Providing an analysis of the issues and evidence required
- Meeting/speaking with and taking statements from witnesses
- Preparing witness statements
- Checking witness statements
- Liaising with the client, witnesses and the registrant’s representatives
- Preparing legal documents
- Instructing expert witnesses and Counsel
- Supervision of Legal Assistants and Paralegals
- Completion of case management systems
- Adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Plus more.
What we’re looking for:
- A Qualified Regulatory Associate or the ability to demonstrate the equivalent level of skills and desired competencies within a similar law practice
- 3 years+ PQE
- Excellent academic achievements with a minimum 2:1 degree
- Experience within Regulatory / professional discipline
- Extensive litigation experience
- A good grasp of legal concepts and the ability to apply this knowledge in a practical way
- Demonstrable experience contributing in moderately complex cases
- Ability to see issues from a commercial prospective
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to balance a large and varied caseload
- IT literate
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive salary based on experience, c£50k – £55k; an attractive benefits package is also offered.
If this is a role that would interest you and you possess the necessary skills and experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV today, quoting ‘LO – Regulatory Associate’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.