Regulatory Associate / Lawyer – City of London Law Firm – Hybrid Working – £60k-£68k (DoE) – 4 month FTC
A leading City law firm is looking for an Associate, with 0-3 years PQE, to join the Regulatory department on a 4 month Fixed Term Contract.
What’s on offer:
This is a 4 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) starting as soon as possible, with a salary of £60k – £68k (dependent on experience).
Standard working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm and hybrid working (3 days in the office, two from home) is offered.
Key responsibilities as the Regulatory Associate will include:
- Considering papers received on instruction
- Responsibility for the strategic direction of cases
- Analysis of the issues and evidence required
- Liaising with and taking statements from witnesses
- Preparing witness statements
- Checking witness statements
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting allegations
- Preparing legal documents
- Instructing expert witnesses and Counsel
- Direction and supervision of Legal Assistants and Paralegals
- Completion of case management systems
- Compliance with the SRA Handbook and the BSB Handbook (where appropriate)
What we’re looking for:
- 0-3 years PQE
- Excellent academic results including a 2.1 degree or above
- Experience within Regulatory / professional discipline
- Solid grasp of legal concepts and the ability to apply the knowledge in a practical way
- Demonstrable contribution in moderately complex cases
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to balance a large and varied caseload
- Strong IT skills with MS Office
- Familiarity with time recording, costs estimates and billing
- Knowledge of time recording software
- Strong communication skills
- Available imminently and able to commit to a 4 month contract
Interested in this Regulatory Associate role?
If this is a role that interests you and you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Regulatory Associate – City Law Firm – FTC’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.