Temporary Remote PA / Secretary – Medical Sector – Work From Home – Unsociable Hours – up to £20 / hour
We are looking for a proactive, diligent and confidential PA / Secretary to support a medical professional on an ad-hoc basis, whilst working remotely.
The PA / Secretary will undertake general administrative support including typing documentation, maintaining diaries and inputting data, during typically unsociable hours, therefore this role may be suited to a ‘night owl’ or parent who would prefer to work evenings.
Previous Secretarial / PA experience is required, together with fast, accurate typing / dictation. If you have an understanding of the medical sector that would be beneficial.
Please note: This is a home working role and flexibility over hours will be required.
The Temporary Remote PA / Secretary role will include:
- Extensive dictation and typing of documentation
- Diary management and coordination
- Email management
- Departmental coordination
- Plus more
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English language skills
- Previous experience in a Secretarial / PA role
- Fast, accurate typing
- Skilled in dictation / audio typing
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Highly organised and proactive nature
- IT literate
- Ability to be discreet and deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Flexibility over unsocial working hours
- Ability to work from home
If this role sounds of interest and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, we want to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘CP-Remote PA / Secretary’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.