Sales Administrator – Global Brand – King’s Lynn – £24k
We are looking for a strong Sales Administrator, with proven IT skills, to join a fabulous global brand based in King’s Lynn, Norfolk.
Working for a current and fashionable brand, you will be hands-on in a varied and busy role; you will liaise with clients and customers, assist with daily web orders, monitor stock control, organise and run trade shows and liaise with designers and PR agencies whilst also maintaining general office duties!
This will be a whirlwind role that requires a highly organised person; no two days are the same, so you must enjoy the hustle and bustle of change at a moment’s notice and the urgency that goes with a successful and fast-paced business.
We are looking for someone with an understanding of sales, administration and ideally marketing, the ability to multi-task and juggle an ever changing workload and a good sense of humour!
Key responsibilities as the Sales Administrator will include:
- Monitoring emails and responding immediately to all enquiries
- Monitoring the website and dealing with incoming enquiries
- Completion of daily web orders
- Liaising directly with customers (email, telephone and face to face)
- Raising and sending invoices using provided systems
- Creating computerised stock controls
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Updating databases
- Assisting with organising the set up and running of trade shows
- Promoting products at trade shows
- Liaising with designers, PR agencies and Brand Ambassadors
- General office duties
- Pus more
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Strong and proven experience in a similar administration role
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and Word
- Proactive, focused and enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise a busy workload and work unsupervised
- Knowledge of Export
- Team player
- Desire to learn, develop and improve
If you have the energy, skills and enthusiasm we are looking for, then don’t delay!
Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) ASAP, quoting ‘MA – Sales Administrator’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.