Sales and Marketing Manager – Digital Marketing Agency – Central London – up to £30k Base Salary + competitive commission structure.
- Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager / Business Development Executive looking for a new role in a small but growing digital marketing agency in London?
- Do you have a passion for developing new business and growing current accounts?
- Do you have thorough knowledge of the digital marketplace and a proven track record of sales?
If so, this could be the role for you……
Due to their business expanding, our client is looking for a motivated, passionate and client-focussed individual to join their growing team, based in modern, bright offices near London Bridge, as their Sales and Marketing Manager.
Proactively winning new clients to help the company meet its growth aspirations, you will be focused on achieving new customer and turnover targets and will be a positive addition to a small yet busy agency.
Key responsibilities as the Sales and Marketing Manager include:
- Responsibility for generating new business revenue and selling digital marketing services across a broad range of industries
- Building and executing sales and marketing strategy to achieve company’s revenue goals
- Seeking new clients and new sales opportunities, preparing and delivering sales presentations and proposals, negotiating and closing contracts
- Delivering effective sales presentations with passion, personality and charisma
- Promoting the agency through exhibitions and networking events
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and anticipating new sales opportunities
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the agency and helping to position the company within the market
Key skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideally 2+ years experience)
- Proven track record of sales success
- Thorough knowledge of the digital marketing marketplace (PPC, display advertising, social media advertising and SEO)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good academics – a degree in a relevant subject is highly desirable
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, deliver to deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Creative, innovative, professional and dynamic nature
- Fluency in more than one language would be beneficial
Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £20k – £30k and an uncapped, three tier commission structure, paid quarterly.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join this great company, we’d love to hear from you!
Please ensure your CV showcases all your relevant skills and experience and submit it as soon as possible, quoting ‘AE – Digital Marketing – Sales and Marketing Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.