We are looking for enthusiastic, goal-orientated and motivated Sales Superstars!
We are recruiting for a fast-growing business, based in Norfolk but with clients all around the UK, who are looking for Sales Executives to join their team.
Our client recognises that their people are their biggest asset in the business and they encourage their employees to enjoy the freedom to succeed.
They have a proven business model, forward-thinking management and long term career opportunities.
The salary for these roles includes a basic starting at £19,500 plus uncapped commission, typically £35k – £65k – high earning potential above £65k is available and determined by your own success.
Benefits include extensive and ongoing training and mentoring, pension scheme and bonus schemes.
Driven, focussed and tenacious, the Sales Executives are key team players in the sales department.
They are responsible for generating business enquiries to drive top line sales revenue in the B2B private and public sector.
Key responsibilities as a Sales Executive include:
- Prospecting contacts
- Booking appointments for sales pitching opportunities
- Working to secure new contracted revenue – summarising the clients needs, proposing the solution and closing the business
- Updating CRM system
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of new business sales in a fast-paced environment (ideally 2 years+)
- Good level of education (A Level or equivalent)
- Impeccable communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious nature
- Goal orientated and able to work effectively to targets
- Team player
- PC literate – previous experience of CRM systems is highly beneficial
- Drive to succeed.
Do you have the hunger, drive and potential to succeed? Are you experienced, motivated and committed?
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration, quoting ‘CP – Sales Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.