Sales Executive | Software/SaaS | Exciting Startup | Central London | up to £100k OTE
Wow! What an amazing opportunity!
We’re truly excited about this fabulous opportunity for an experienced, passionate and driven Sales Executive / Business Development Associate.
Our client is a software solutions startup based near Shoreditch. They’re looking for an experienced B2B Business Development Executive, with good business and technical acumen and a keen understanding of the SaaS or software market, to join their fast-paced, close-knit team.
Our client is offering a collaborative and productive working environment where, over time, you will become involved with all aspects of the business.
You will be a proactive and results-oriented business developer who is excited about being in a hands-on startup environment.
You will be hungry to grow and develop your skills; your experience in the business software market and B2B sales will ensure you succeed, but more over, our client is looking for a go-getting, passionate attitude.
Key attributes needed:
Proactive | Dynamic | Driven | Focused | Smart | Enthusiastic | Motivated | Successful
Key responsibilities in this Sales Executive role include:
- End-to-end sales pipeline management
- Closing deals and becoming an industry expert in B2B software lead generation
- Actively onboarding new clients
- Scheduling and conducting consultative calls with software vendors
- Creating engaging and attractive client success stories by building and fostering long-term relationships
- Managing the CRM
- Optimising existing sales efforts and operation strategy
- Working alongside the management team to coordinate efforts to improve sales conversions
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar business development role (B2B / Startup), approximately 2 years+
- A strong understanding of the SaaS or software market
- Demonstrable ability to foster and grow client relationships
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Good business and technical acumen
- Experience working with large datasets (Excel, Google Sheets etc)
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrable interest in business, technology, statistics or analytics (ideal)
What’s on offer:
- Base salary: £25k – £40k
- OTE: £50k – £100k
- Uncapped commission
- Stock options
- Pension scheme
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person; is it you?
Are you looking for a new Sales / Business Development role in an exciting and already successful startup?
If so we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV, quoting ‘AE – Sales / Business Development Executive – Startup’ TODAY!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.