Sales Manager UK – National Company – Fantastic OTE!
Carousel is pleased to partner Avena Environmental Ltd, an innovative and expanding company specialising in providing confidential waste disposal solutions. Our client, located in Watton in Norfolk, is rapidly expanding across the UK, up into the Midlands and down to North London and wants to hire an experienced Sales Manager to be based in Watton but with extensive travel around the UK.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of sales revenue/s in designated territories of the UK, therefore extensive travel will be required (over 50%).
A strategic thinker, personable leader and results orientated nature will ensure you succeed in this fast-paced role.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a high-performance sales culture within the sales teams and for hitting and exceeding sales and revenue targets.
Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients is paramount as is supporting the acquisition of ‘Large Value Opportunities’.
In a nutshell we’re looking for a hands-on, supportive Sales Manager who will nurture and motivate the team whilst also providing strategic management. You will be a people-person, someone who enjoys getting the best out of their team and you will be happy to roll your sleeves up and integrate yourself in the team – encouraging, inspiring and ultimately delivering.
Key responsibilities as the Sales Manager UK include:
- Assisting in the development of the business plans for the region, with a focus on profitable revenue and EBITDA growth (including changes in business direction, long term strategic plans, policies, processes and standards)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients and supporting the acquisition of LVOs
- Working withe colleagues to ensure client retention and satisfaction through a pro-active approach to client care
- Identifying the market potential of each geographic location in the region (in collaboration with the region/branch Directorship and Management Team)
- Lead and execute initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies for expansion to new markets and support the implementation of acquisitions, strategic partnerships etc.
- Maintain external contacts through attendance at seminars, conferences etc
- Maintain and ensure compliance to company policies, procedures and practices
- Plus much more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous success in a senior sales role in a service based industry
- Demonstrable leadership skills that inspire, motivate and yield results
- Strategic thinker and the ability to deliver strategic initiatives
- Proven success in driving accelerated revenue growth with a strong focus on profitability
- Results orientated with a passion for winning
- Committed to total customer satisfaction
- Ability to develop and successfully execute business plans and budgets
- Experience of CRM software
- Degree in a business related subject (or similar) is highly beneficial
- Ability to travel (over 50%)
- Full, clean driving licence
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Office
What’s on offer:
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary (£35k – £45k) with an OTE of £100k, car allowance and fuel, bonus systems and long term career opportunities.
Do you have the hunger, drive and potential to succeed? Are you experienced, motivated and committed?
Submit your CV now for immediate consideration, quoting ‘CP – Sales Manager UK’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.