Secretarial Services Team Manager – City Law Firm – up to £65k + benefits
We are on the hunt for a strategically minded, process driven Secretarial Services Team Manager to join a leading City law firm.
The Legal Secretarial Services Team Manager will direct and oversee the Legal PAs and Team Leaders on a day-to-day basis with regards to the strategic direction of the Secretarial Services, the operational management of the teams and the people management of the PAs, driving a culture of operational efficiency, technical excellence and service delivery.
We’re looking for someone who has strong experience managing a legal secretarial team, is strategically minded and process driven and has demonstrable experience problem-solving and taking the initiative.
Key responsibilities as the Legal Secretarial Services Team Manager will include:
- Instilling a culture of service excellence within the PA function
- Establishing a commitment to continuous improvement within the team
- Establishing KPIs to monitor and manage performance
- Developing a competency framework and grade structure
- Overseeing the annual budgeting process for the PA team
- Daily line management of the PA Team Leaders, ensuring that Partners and Fee Earners are supported as required
- Providing guidance and advice to the team – mentoring and coaching where necessary
- Proactively evaluating and managing the performance of the team and carrying out performance reviews
- Planning, developing and implementing strategy for staff training and development
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience managing a legal secretarial team (alternatively professional services may be considered)
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing team members
- Strategic mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Diplomatic and professional
What’s on offer:
Our City based client’s standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. Salary up to £65,000 (dependent on expertise) + excellent benefits package
If this is a role that interests you and you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Legal Secretarial Services Team Manager – City Law Firm’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.