Senior Account Manager – Retail Partnerships – Amazing International Scaleup Opportunity – Hybrid Working – up to £75k + bonus
We are on the hunt for a passionate, creative and persuasive Senior Account Manager / Retail Partnerships Manager, with experience in solution sales to retail and business partners, to join a dynamic circular economy scaleup in the midst of international expansion.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for selling the retail technology solutions to retailers and partners in the UK and expanding the network with existing partners. You will develop account plans with measurable goals and objectives, build up a sales pipeline and win business opportunities with retailers and partners.
A proven track record in developing and selling technology solutions in strategic environments, and drawing on your retail partnerships experience, will be key to the success of this role.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and persuasive sales professional with a ‘hands-on’ and ‘make it happen’ attitude. You will be expanding the UK arm of the business, so an entrepreneurial mindset, objective driven outlook and strong business ethics are crucial.
Previous success selling into retailers or experience selling sustainability into decision makers is what we’re looking for.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing circular economy organisation where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the overall success of the company internationally. Our client is offering a competitive salary and bonus package (dependent on experience), together with hybrid working (the HQ is in Holborn, Central London).
Key responsibilities as the Senior Account Manager will include:
- Selling the company’s retail technology solutions to major retailers and partners in the UK and expanding the network with existing partners
- Building up a sales pipeline and winning business opportunities with retailers and partners
- Creating and managing internal and partner relationships across marketing, operations and IT to solve customer business issues
- Understanding partners’ business objectives
- Developing account plans with measurable goals and objectives
- Managing the sales process, identifying opportunities, managing the funnel and forecast, handling contract negotiations and driving deployment of solutions
- Communicating efficiently internally and driving cross functional teams to ensure the client’s success
- Optimising existing business by driving retail execution, initiating marketing activities and communication
- Collaborating and engaging with colleagues across the company and ensuring the business is appropriately involved and informed to deliver solutions as one team
What we’re looking for:
- A proven track record of success selling into retail
- Demonstrable experience of business development for new solutions, new accounts and segments within UK
- Experience in account management (front-line sales carrying quota including current role)
- Experience leading organisation which sell products and services to a variety of industries and has driven solutions into new vertical markets would be advantageous
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills together with the ability to present and influence at all levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly motivated and objective driven
- Strong business acumen and ethics
- Collaborative team player with the ability to bring out the very best in team members
- Comfortable with a lean operating culture
- Ability to utilise metric and produce data driven, measurable action plans
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects and accounts with differing timelines
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to travel within the UK (up to 40% of working time)
- Occasional international travel will be required
- Desire to join a rapidly growing international startup
Do you have the relevant retail partnership sales experience, entrepreneurial mindset and drive and ambition we’re looking for? Are you a people person, able to build and maintain solid business partnerships? Do you have an exceptional success rate in business sales and are you hungry to succeed? If so, we want to hear from you now!
Please ensure your CV showcases your relevant skills and experience and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Senior Account Manager – Retail Partnerships – UK’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.