Senior Analyst – Advisory Team – Commercial Real Estate – Dublin, Ireland – Fixed Term Contract – up to €70k + benefits (DoE)
A fascinating opportunity has arisen for a highly analytical, problem-solving Senior Analyst, with solid experience in commercial real estate and excellent knowledge of the property market, to join an industry leading, global property organisation in their Dublin office.
This is initially a 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) although could convert to a permanent position.
With a business savvy mind, a strategic nature and excellent analytical and cashflow modelling experience, you will excel working in a challenging and busy environment. You will be client focused with confident communications skills, and will be decisive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly and make informed decisions, taking responsibility for outcomes.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Analyst in the Advisory Team will include:
- Performing financial and data analytics to assist clients in their decision-making process, including the development of bespoke cashflow models
- Work with a wide range of clients across a range of asset classes with a focus on Development and Strategic Consulting
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, acting as a key liaison on specific projects
- Undertaking sensitivity analysis and IRR calculations to assess the commercial viability of projects
- Producing a variety of reports and interactive dashboards involving a number of stakeholders
- Monitoring market developments, analysing data and interpreting market trends
- Supporting new business generation by bringing industry leading data and financial analytics skills to the team
- Assisting in the production of relevant research and ‘thought leadership’ publications
- Contributing to idea generation and engaging in efforts to streamline operational and analytical processes
- Supporting and developing internal talent
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar Analyst role in the property sector
- Qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate
- Member of Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland is desirable but not a prerequisite
- 5 years+ experience in commercial real estate
- Excellent knowledge of the property market
- Strong analytical and cashflow modelling experience – including creating, calculating and interpreting models
- Decisive problem-solver with the ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong report writing skills
If you feel you are the ideal person for this great opportunity and you possess the right skills, experience and qualifications, then we’d love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting ‘LO – Senior Analyst – Property Advisory Team – Dublin – Contract’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.