Senior Business Process Analyst – City Law firm – £Competitive
A leading City law firm is looking for a strategic Business Process Analyst / Designer to join them as a Senior Legal Process Designer.
This newly created opportunity will be a key role within the Business Improvement and Innovation team, taking responsibility for driving improvements and innovations in the way the company delivers their legal services to their clients.
The role will provide operational and strategic leadership of continuous improvement initiatives, therefore we’re looking for someone with creative and strategic thinking who can operate at the interface between lawyers, clients and support functions, identifying problems and implementing solutions using a process improvement approach.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in a similar process improvement role working in a legal (or professional services) environment, have a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and be experienced in process mapping and data analysis.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Business Process Analyst will include:
- Supporting management in developing and executing a Continuous Improvement Strategy
- Working with management to develop and prioritise a Continuous Improvement programme of projects to underpin the CIS
- Taking the lead on working with specific clients to improve the way the organisation works with them
- Contributing to the strategy of the Business Improvement and Innovation business plan
- Driving and optimising the performance of legal processes and improving efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Being a champion of innovation
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a process improvement role within a legal (or professional services) environment – ideally 5 years+
- Excellent academic achievements
- Excellent data analysis skills – a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (British Quality Foundation) is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a process-driven environment
- Extensive experience in completing process improvement projects – ability to plan and facilitate process mapping workshops
- Extensive Project Management skills and experience – PRINCE2 would be advantageous
- Experience working with project delivery frameworks such as Agile and Waterfall
- Business case preparation and justification experience
- Excellent influential, persuasive and negotiating skills
- IT literate including Visio, PowerPoint, Excel (advanced) and Minitab
- Strong business acumen
What’s on offer:
Our City based client’s standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
If this is a role that interests you and you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘LO – Senior Business Process Analyst – Law Firm’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.