Senior Data Analytics Analyst – International Startup – Flexible Working- up to £70k
*** Incredible opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst / Analytics Analyst to join a fast-growing, international startup ***
We are on the hunt for an experienced Data Analyst / Analytics Analyst to join a truly exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing startup organisation, which is already hugely successful in America, where you will be intrinsic to their European expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
The Senior Data Analyst / Analytics Analyst will be responsible for delivering analysis, recommendations and foresight derived from deep analytical modelling insights, utilising both internal and external data sources, to senior members of the organisation.
You will help drive the business by providing sophisticated analytics, research and reporting which will drive corporate strategy and enable effective decision-making in the fast-paced environment.
Note: This role will be remote based for now but regular attendance in the Greater London office may be required post Covid.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Data Analyst / Analytics Analyst will include:
- Developing complex, automated and ad-hoc business models using current Business Information Systems expertise and apply the models to the development, execution and improvement of action plans and forecasts by providing insights, advice and guidance
- Managing relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others informed about the project including scope, commitment, analysis and results both as a lead and as a participant
- Providing advice and guidance to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues
- Partner with internal and external partners to identify, create and facilitate process design changes that focus on availability, reliability, consistency and manageability of key business driving metrics that ensure long-term business strategies
- Utilising data driven analysis to make informed and intuitive recommendations for key stakeholders
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Computer Science, Information Technology or a quantitative field – Economics, Mathematics or Statistics)
- Master’s degree is highly preferable
- 5+ years experience solving complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches through a blend of data sciences, analytical, mathematical and technical skills
- Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Experience analysing with large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools
- Database management – Snowflake
- Knowledge of Alteryx would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests
- Proven analytic and quantitative decision-making skills
- Ability to synthesise complex and diverse data in order to draw logical conclusions
- Previous experience in the telecoms / mobile phone industry is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Pride in delivering quality results and understanding the business impact
- Flexible nature and willingness to take on projects that will help grow the business
- Ability to work from home, attending meetings in London when required
If this position sounds of interest and you have the skills and relevant experience that we’re looking for, please make sure your CV showcases your abilities and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE-Senior Data Analyst / Analytics Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.