Calling all Qualified Electrical Engineers – Become a Senior Electrical Training Consultant in York!
We are currently recruiting for a leading UK and international training provider, who are looking for an Electrical Engineer to become a qualified Training Consultant within their High and Low Voltage team.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Are you a subject matter expert in HV/LV electrical systems?
- Do you have strong communication & interpersonal skills?
- Do you think you would enjoy teaching and training?
- Do you possess an electrical qualification, ideally at QCF level 3 or above?
- Do you have suitable engineering experience in electrical or building services?
- Have you got Health and Safety training/qualifications?
- Have you got a full driving licence?
If you answered yes to the above then we might have the perfect role for you!
Key responsibilities as the Senior Electrical Training Consultant will include:
- Delivering training events on site or on client premises throughout the UK and occasionally overseas
- Carrying out assessments of candidates
- Developing both open and bespoke events
- Quality management
- Ensuring that delivery standards and service levels meet customer expectations
- Processing documentation
What we’re looking for:
- A relevant electrical qualification at QCF level 3 (level 4 or above is desirable)
- Previous engineering experience in electrical or building services
- Authorised Person High / Low Voltage experience
- City and Guilds 2382 and 2391 or 2394/2395 or equivalent is desirable
- Recognised Internal Quality Assessor qualification (D23/33, A1 or equivalent) is advantageous
- Good knowledge of the operation of safe systems of work
- Full driving licence and the willingness to work away from home for short periods
- Practical experience of inspection and testing of electrical installations is preferable
- Confident communication skills
- Enthusiasm for training and development
- IT literate including MS Office
You could benefit from working in a friendly and supportive environment with the opportunity to work with some prestigious clients in a role that should be rewarding if you enjoy imparting your knowledge and helping people.
Some travel within the UK from time to time however, this role is a 9-5 job!
If you’ve got the skills and experience we’re looking for and would like to know more, please submit your CV ASAP quoting ‘JG- Trainer – Electrical Engineering’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.