This role is currently on hold however, please do submit your CV if this is a role you would like to be considered for once the recruitment process resumes.
Senior Financial Analyst – Rapidly Expanding International Startup – Windsor – Remote Working Possible – up to £60k
*** Incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial Senior Financial Analyst to join a successful startup company rapidly expanding internationally ***
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join a truly exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing startup organisation, which is already hugely successful in America, where you will be intrinsic to the long term expansion plan and the overall success of the company.
The role of Senior Financial Analyst would suit someone with 5+ years progressive experience working in finance and/or strategy, experience preparing detailed analysis to make financial decisions, strong knowledge of financial reporting and business analytical tools and a degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar.
You will focus on the company’s growing international business in Europe and will play an integral role in driving company margin as the business rapidly scales. This position will be a key business partner for the core international team and a liaison to the corporate finance and analytics groups.
*** This role could be based from home with some time spent in the office in Windsor, Berkshire.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Financial Analyst will include:
- Acting as a key, front-line business partner for sales and channel management analysis and reporting needs
- Preparing, monitoring and analysing various financial reports, leading indicators and KPIs
- Synthesize actual vs budget variances to understand gross margin and EBITDA implications
- Providing financial oversight and leadership for the business, sharing insights through monthly/quarterly reporting in close collaboration with accounting
- Maintaining detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes and systems
- Focusing on tracking and communicating budget and spend expectations and progress
- Creating complex financial models and strategic business case analysis to enable decision making
- Various ad hoc business analysis to support international business needs
- Occasional travel to support business needs
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or similar
- 5 years+ progressive experience in finance, strategy and/or related functions
- Experience with Oracle or other ERP tools is preferable
- Experience with Tableau or other BI tools is strongly desired
- Experienced in preparing detailed analysis to make financial decisions
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting and business analytical tools
- Strong analytical mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- IT proficient – Advanced Excel skills
- Dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic nature
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where real career longevity is on offer
- Ability to travel to support business needs, when required
If you would like to be considered for this fabulous opportunity, please submit your CV ASAP, quoting ‘AE – Senior Financial Analyst’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.