Incredible Senior FP&A Manager opportunity with an exciting international scaleup currently expanding in Europe – up to £100k
We are on the hunt for an entrepreneurial Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, with extensive financial analysis and reporting experience, to join an exciting company in the midst of international expansion.
The Senior FP&A Manager will support the company’s international team based in London and will be on the front line of the company’s exciting journey of growth, developing financial tools and analysis that support all aspects of the business outside of North America.
This position is the key financial point-person for the company’s global growth plans, which include market expansion planning, CAPEX planning and operational finance and metrics as well as management of operational spend, so we’re looking for someone with exceptional analytical and presentation skills and the ability to communicate all matters of financial performance to senior management.
We need someone with a dynamic, focused and accurate nature; someone who can work autonomously in a standalone role who is strategic and commercially minded, but who is also willing to undertake the day-to-day aspects of the role.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the overall success of the company globally.
Our client is offering a competitive salary together with home working (although flexible attendance at the London office may be required in the long term).
Key responsibilities as the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will include:
- Leading the annual planning process, collaborating with the Senior FP&A and CFO in the US, and other department leaders
- Maintaining the near-term Latest Estimate three statement models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), driving understanding of run rate and trajectory of the business
- Developing the roadmap and managing the development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s long-term financial models for international expansion
- Managing the annual Operating Expenditure (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) budget process for the international business
- Working with the US based finance team to manage the monthly close reconciliation, headcount planning and expense discipline in support of operational plans
- Enhancing and executing the regular reporting framework to measure, monitor and analyse financial results and designing new reports where appropriate
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related qualification
- Extensive, progressive experience in similar financial analysis and reporting roles (c10+ years)
- Extensive management related experience (c5+ years)
- Experience with retail financial analysis is highly beneficial
- Excellent financial modelling and data analysis skills
- Demonstrable experience in preparing detailed analysis to make financial decisions
- Experience developing three statement models
- Enterprise Financial Systems experience (Oracle is preferable)
- Experience with PowerPoint, Tableau and Excel; Anaplan is preferable
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable in a standalone role where you will be required to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, liaising at Executive level and undertaking senior level strategic work together with day-to-day duties
- Eager to join a fast-growing, international scaleup where you will be a key player as the company expands
If you have the qualifications, experience and skill set we’re looking for and want to join an incredibly exciting organisation with long-term career opportunities, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV now, quoting ‘AE – Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – international scaleup’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.