Product Manager – Software Products and Technology – International Startup – up to £80,000
We are on the hunt for an exceptional Product Manager, with experience working in an agile/scrum development environment, to join an exciting company in the midst of international expansion as their Product Manager.
As the Senior Product Manager of a globally expanding startup, you will work with team members based in the US and Europe to guide the future of their international kiosks.
The role calls for a bias towards action and the ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive impactful product development.
We’re looking for someone who can confidently identify market opportunities and define a product strategy/road-map; someone who can embrace the role of user advocate and deliver new products and product enhancements that will delight customers. You will need to possess extensive experience in product management, with a focus on software products and technologies, and will have had demonstrable success developing product from concept to launch.
As our client is expanding internationally this role will require travel up to 30% of the time. This role is remote based but may require attendance at meetings in the UK office in Windsor, Berkshire.
What’s on offer:
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation, where you will be intrinsic to the long-term expansion plan and the success of the company. Therefore, they are looking for someone with a dynamic, focused and driven attitude; someone who craves success, is highly collaborative and enjoys diving into the unknown. Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for the right person.
Key responsibilities as the Product Manager will include:
- Identifying market opportunities and defining a product strategy / road-map
- Embracing the role of user advocate and delivering new products and product enhancements that will delight customers
- Serve as product owner on product development teams (Agile and Waterfall)
- Defining product success metrics and evaluating financial impact tradeoffs
- Collaborating with engineering to define, design and adapt features balancing the business / customer needs with technical / operational constraints and plan release dates
- Working closely with UX to develop, test and deliver design assets
- Clearly communicate product release plans, benefits and results to internal stakeholders
- Presenting product plans and strategy to executive leadership
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive Product Management experience (approximately 5 years+) with a focus on software products and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Demonstrable success developing products from concept to launch
- Familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Tableau, Invision etc.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Maths, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or related field
- Strong ability to analyse, interpret and present qualitative and quantitative information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- Ability to effectively interact with, present to and distill feedback from technical and non-technical individuals of varying backgrounds
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Self-starter with a dynamic and forward-thinking outlook
- Career focused, hungry and motivated to succeed
- Eager to join a fast-growing start-up organisation where you will be a key player as the company expands
- IT literate
If you have the background and skill set we’re looking for and want to join an incredibly exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV now, quoting ‘AE – Product Manager’
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.