Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive – Crop Protection – UK Remote Working – Salary Competitive
We’re on the hunt for an accurate and performance driven Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive with experience in Crop Protection or Agrochemicals, to work remotely in the UK for a fast-growing, international company.
Suitable Regulatory Affairs candidates will need to possess demonstrable experience in a regulatory affairs role (c4years+ years), within an industrial setting.
The ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic is key to the role.
Strong academics are required including a degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
The Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive will be responsible for liaising with regulatory bodies in particular countries to ensure understanding of what is required in order to compile dossiers for products to comply with the country’s legal standards.
This is a great opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Executive looking to utilise their academics and experience in a growing, dynamic environment.
This will be a remote working position with ad hoc travel to the company’s Head Office.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive will include:
- Developing, in partnership with project management, project plans and budgets
- Completing the preparation of regulatory documentation and submissions to relevant regulatory authorities in order to obtain product authorisations
- Providing updates on changes to regulatory guidance or legislation to the R&D team
- Maintaining regulatory compliance
- Preparing and reviewing guidance notes
- Confidential management of sensitive and technical information and collating and communicating data to team members
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience (c4 years+) in Regulatory Affairs within an industrial setting
- Excellent academic record, qualified to at least primary degree level in Chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent
- Crop Protection experience is required for this role
- Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position
- Ability to perform tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to critically evaluate a wide range of data/information
- Highly organised self-starter
- IT literate including MS Office
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure and juggle demands
- Proactive team player
If you have the academics and experience we’re looking for then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please ensure your CV showcases you fully and submit it now, quoting ‘LO- Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive – Remote Working’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.