Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive – Team Lead – Agrochemical / Agriculture – Dublin – Salary Negotiable
We have a fabulous opportunity for an accurate and performance driven Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive, with experience in the Agricultural or Agrochemical sectors, to lead a small team of regulatory affairs executives at a fast-growing, international company in Dublin.
The Regulatory Affairs team is responsible for obtaining and maintaining product registrations for the company’s products, based on exacting regulatory requirements across international markets. The team liaises with regulatory bodies in particular countries to ensure understanding of what is required in order to compile dossiers for products to comply with each country’s legal standards.
This role is a fundamental part of the R&D team and the successful candidate will be responsible for key deliverables, fundamental to the company’s long-term strategies in European and global markets.
You, in a nutshell: Suitable candidates will need to have an excellent academic record, qualified to at least primary degree level in Chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent. You will also need to possess demonstrable experience in a regulatory affairs role (approx 3-5 years), preferably within an industrial setting.
The ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic is fundamental to the role.
Opportunity: This is a technically demanding but very rewarding role for a scientist looking to utilise their academics and experience in a growing, cutting-edge environment.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive / Team Lead will include:
- Lead and mentor a team of Regulatory Affairs Executives to complete the preparation of regulatory documentation and submissions to relevant regulatory authorities to obtain product authorisations for the product portfolio
- Providing updates on changes to regulatory guidance or legislation to the R&D team
- Developing, in partnership with project management, project plans and budgets
- Maintaining regulatory compliance for relevant products in the portfolio
- Developing, supporting and training the regulatory affairs team
- Preparing and reviewing guidance notes
- Confidential management of sensitive and technical information and collating and communicating data to team members
- Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent academic record, qualified to at least primary degree level in Chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent
- Previous experience (3-5 years+) in regulatory affairs, ideally within an industrial setting
- Previous team leader experience is beneficial
- Ability to present clear and concise written arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic
- Ability to perform tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to critically evaluate a wide range of data/information and make recommendations and to implement non-standard solutions to complex problems
- Highly organised self-starter
- IT literate including MS Office
- Ability to work calmly when under pressure and juggle demands
- Proactive team player
- Proficiency in an EU language would be highly advantageous (French, German, Spanish or Italian)
If you have the academics, experience and language skills we’re looking for then we want to hear from you ASAP!
Please ensure your CV showcases you fully and submit it now, quoting ‘LO- Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive’
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.